Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cherry-out!

It's been a while since my last post but that doesn't mean that I was totally out of the Darting world. In fact, I still frequent our local bar to throw some darts. I also see to it that I get to throw darts every time I get home from work. Darts in our town has gone sour though. The local bar where I used to play doesn't hold tournaments as frequent as before. It is not because players have stopped but I personally think that his sports bar is not doing good at all. It could be an effect of economic slow down or it could be because the darter-owner was addicted to poker. Whatever the reason is, local darters should keep on practicing.Afterall, darts in the metro still continues to gain momentum. Tournaments are regularly held in varoius venues within the metro. It is always good to know that NDFP is committed to propel darts in the Philippines into new heights. With the support of federation's President,we will continue to enjoy darts! In no time, Philippines will produce fine darters who will carry our flag in international darts scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment